Attachment #3 – QQ-01765
Detailed Scope of Work
Page 9 of 13
noted otherwise on the plans. The owner is requesting a quote for insulated walls after
6. The roof covering shall be standing seam roof panels. Insulated to prevent excessive expansion
and contraction due to temperature changes.
7. The standing seam roof panels shall be UL-90 rated, roll-formed, 24 gauge pre-painted
Galvalume with minimum yield of 50 Ksi. All Galvalume panels shall conform to requirements of
ASTM-792. Prior owner’s approval is required.
8. The panel size and the height of the seams shall resemble the existing “Art Center” roof or as
directed by the owner; Prior owner’s approval is required.
9. All panels shall be factory cut at both ends. The panel installation shall start from one end and
finish at the other.
10. Steel ridge cap shall be minimum 26 gauge galvanized steel, factory color coated, to match the
roof panels and shall be provided along the roof ridge.
11. Provide Adhesion Mounting snow and ice guards throughout the length of the roof.
All framed openings shall be adequate to support all design loads and specified deflections and
shall be fully trimmed and flashed. All framing members exposed to weather shall be galvanized
Sealant and Closures:
1. The corrugations of the roof and wall panels shall be filled with pre-formed rubber, neoprene or
Polyethylene closures along the eave, ridge rake and base.
2. All gutter and downspout joints, ridge flashing laps, doors, windows and louvers shall be sealed
with color to match trim (as approved by owner), Butyl rubber base caulk.
Gutters and Downspouts :
1. Eave gutters shall be roll-formed, free of waviness and any imperfections. All gutter sections
shall be securely fastened and sealed at end laps. The outside face of the gutter shall be 26
gauge minimum thickness factory painted GALVALUME with supports at every 24” O.C.
2. Downspouts shall be 4” x 4” roll formed box sections. Use matching straps to secure the
downspouts to the building wall. Kickouts shall be provided on each downspout.
3. The downspouts shall drain to an approved drainage area.
4. The minimum spacing of downspouts shall be 25’ or as recommended by the engineer.
Flashing and Trim:
1. Flashing and/or trim shall be provided at the rake, corners, eaves, framed openings, and
wherever necessary to provide weather and water tightness and a finished appearance.
2. All flashing shall be manufactured from pre-painted Galvalume steel.
3. All trims shall be pre-painted Galvalume, color to be selected by the owner, 24 gauge or vinyl.
Light gauge cold formed members:
1. The design of cold formed steel members shall be in accordance with appropriate AISI sections
and shall also comply with IBC 2009, section 2210.
2. All cold formed interior wall shall be designed for a minimum 5 psf lateral loads in addition to all
Cold formed other applicable loads.
3. steel framing members shall have a legible label with the following minimum information;
Minimum base steel thickness
Minimum coating designation
Minimum yield strength