Attachment #3 – QQ-01765
Detailed Scope of Work
Page 11 of 13
2. All personnel doors shall be flush type, 3’-0” x 7’-0” x1 ¾” solid core steel door with no more
than 3/32” clearance from frames. Manufactured from 2 formed steel cover sheets, 20 gauge
thick, and reinforced with 20 gauge steel channels. The top and bottom edges of doors shall be
closed and reinforced with steel channel members extended full door width and welded full
3. Each door unit shall be furnished with ½” high extruded aluminum threshold with sweep strip
and necessary fasteners.
4. All locksets shall be provided by the owner and shall be ADA approved.
1. Frames and doors shall be installed in accordance with plans and shop drawings in a rigid,
substantial manner and shall be water tight, weatherproof, square, plumb and level.
2. Curtains shall be galvanized steel and prime coated. The curtain shall be equipped with a full
length steel angle, securely fastened to the bottom of the curtain.
3. The guides shall be roll-formed of 13 gauge galvanized steel. Provide heavy nap stripping to
allow for rattle-free operations and to provide dust and weatherproofing.
4. All garage doors shall be 12’-0” tall x 12’-0” wide steel door roll up power operated.
5. All parts shall be given a factory applied rust inhibitive prime coat of paint. All scratches on the
primed surfaces shall be touched up after erection.
6. Door shall be electronically operated with manual override.
1. The interior ceiling over the staff room # “101”, staff room # “102”, Storage room # “103”, and
the handicapped unisex bathroom shall be covered with corrugated metal roofing.
2. Provide interior covered ceiling with ½” gypsum board under the ceiling for room 101, 102, and
103 and also in the handicapped bathroom ceiling.
3. The clear finished ceiling height, in all finished areas, shall be 10’-0” minimum.
4. All walls to be covered with dry wall and per approved architectural plans. Prepare drywalls and
paint all walls per approved color by owner.
5. ½” gypsum board to be applied to both sides of the metal studs.
Interior Roof Ceiling Covering
1. Provide factory formed, unfinished and Lapp able corrugated metal roof. With 1” overhang.
2. Submit manufacturer’s specifications, standard profile sheet and product data sheets/brochure
to owners prior to ordering.
3. Provide shop drawings showing the roof plan and material type, and metal thickness. The
drawing shall distinguish between field and factory fabrication.
1. All walls studs shall be 6” cold formed steel. Insulated R-30 minimum except as noted
2. All ceiling shall be designed as specified on the approved drawings, with R-11 minimum value.
3. Provide a unisex ADA accessible bathroom with sink (hot and cold water) and toilet. Reinforce
the wall behind the grab bars as required and as shown.
4. Provide VCT (Vinyl Composition Tile) tiles on to cover the bathroom floors.
5. Provide rolled VCT wall protection 4’-0” above the finished floor all around.
6. Provide VCT base molding 4” high from the finished floor on the perimeter walls.
7. All outlets in the bathroom shall be GFI.
8. Connection to septic system is required; length is as shown on the approved SPAM.