IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF THE THIRD JUDICIAL DISTRICT
WITHIN AND FOR SWEETWATER COUNTY, WYOMING
COMPLAINT FOR DIVORCE
COMES NOW the Plaintiff, Alexandra Sample, and states the following facts
constituting her claim for relief against the Defendant:
1. Plaintiff has resided within the State of Wyoming for a continuous period of more
than sixty (60) days immediately preceding the filing of the within Complaint, and
is now a resident of Sweetwater County, Wyoming.
2. Defendant is a resident of Sweetwater County, Wyoming.
3. Plaintiff and Defendant were lawfully married to one another on February 14,
2010, in Las Vegas, Clark County, Nevada, and are now husband and wife.
4. No children were born as issue of the marriage, and Plaintiff is not now pregnant.
5. Irreconcilable differences have arisen in the marital relationship of the Parties, and
Plaintiff is the aggrieved Party.
6. This Complaint is not founded in, nor exhibited by, collusion between the Parties,
and Plaintiff is not guilty of misconduct.
7. The Court should make an equitable division between the Parties of all property
and debts acquired by them during the course of their marriage, and
8. Plaintiff's name should be restored to Alexandra Palmer.
WHEREFORE, the Plaintiff Alexandra Sample respectfully requests that the