COMMERCIAL LEASE ADDENDUM
The undersigned agrees to observe the following rules and any modifications to
same, which are part of the lease attached hereto:
1. Late charges of $5.00 per day will be added to the rent for rental payments made
after the 5
of the month. All late payments of rent paid after the 5
shall be back
charged to the second day of the month.
2. For the duration of the lease, tenant, at its expense, shall insure landlord,
landlord’s agents and itself against liability for injury to persons in connection
with the entire premises with a comprehensive general public liability insurance
with limits of at least $300,000 with respect to injury or death of any one person
an $1,000,000 with respect to any one accident, disaster or occurrence and
$100,000 with respect to property damage. Tenant shall deposit the original
policy with evidence of premium payment with Landlord prior to the
commencement date of the term of the lease. Proof of renewal or replacement
shall be given by tenant to landlord at least thirty (30) days prior to expiration of
any policy. Landlord may, at his option, procure the said insurance and charge
the expense thereof to the tenant as additional rent to become due and payable on
demand. Landlord to be named as additional insured on tenant’s policy.
3. Electrical work is to be done only by ___________________ and heating work is
to be done only by _____________________. Tenant shall notify the landlord of
any work to be done and shall have the right to obtain competitive bids by all
licensed electrician or plumber to see which is the most reasonable and
competent, with the approval of both parties. Tenant to pay for all electric,
plumbing and heating repairs.
4. Tenants are accepting the leased premises in an “as is” condition.
5. Tenant is to maintain and replace all lighting fixtures. Tenant is to pay for the
repair of all plumbing stoppages.
6. Smoking is not permitted on the leased premises.
7. Option to renew. Provided that tenant is not in default in the performance of this
lease, tenant shall have the option to renew the lease for an additional term of one
year commencing at the expiration of the initial lease term. All of the terms and