Updated as of August 1
Page 1 of 2
Cleaning Services Agreement
Agreement made ___________________________ by and between Cleaning by Stephanie and _________________________________(client).
Cleaning by Stephanie maintains a residential and institutional contract-cleaning service on a continuing basis:
Client desires Cleaning by Stephanie to supply cleaning services to its property located at: ____________________________________
(called the area to be serviced in this agreement).
Therefore, the parties agree as follows:
1. Beginning on , Cleaning by Stephanie will provide and perform for the client, the services described in the
schedule attached to this agreement, in the buildings and areas to be serviced.
2. All personnel furnished by Cleaning by Stephanie will be employees of Cleaning by Stephanie and Cleaning by Stephanie will pay all
salaries and expenses of, and all federal, social security, federal and state unemployment taxes, and any similar payroll taxes relating to such
employees, and will carry workmen's compensation insurance of such employees. Cleaning by Stephanie will be considered, for all purposes, an
independent contractor, and it will not, directly or indirectly, act as an agent, servant or employee of the client, or make any commitments or
incur any liabilities on behalf of the client without its express written consent.
3. Cleaning by Stephanie is responsible for the direct supervision of its personnel through its designated representative, and such
representative will, in turn, be available at all reasonable times to report and confer with the designated agents of the client with respect to
4. Cleaning by Stephanie agrees that the cleaning services to be provided will be performed by qualified, careful and efficient employees in
strict conformity with the best practices and highest applicable standards. Cleaning by Stephanie further agrees that upon request of client, it will
remove from services under this agreement, any of its employees who, in the opinion of the client, are guilty of improper conduct or are not
qualified to perform the work assigned to them.
5. It shall be understood and agreed that during the term of this agreement and for 180 days after it expires, the client will not, directly or
indirectly, hire any person employed by Cleaning by Stephanie.
6. In exchange for performance of services, the client shall make payment to Cleaning by Stephanie for services rendered under this
agreement at the rate of $ with additional services charged at a rate of $20.00 per hour, per person, payable on the same working
day of the period that in which services are rendered. Cleaning by Stephanie will give the client at least 30 days' notice of any price change for
services rendered and the client will notify Cleaning by Stephanie of any changes in the use of the areas covered by this agreement and any
changes in the furnishings or floors, wall or ceiling surfaces forming a part of the client's premises.
7. Cleaning by Stephanie will perform all services required under this agreement, except when prevented by strike, lockout, act of God,
accident or other circumstances beyond its control.
8. This agreement shall continue in effect from the date services are to begin. It may be terminated by either party if that party gives 24 hours
written or verbal notice to the other party. This agreement may be executed in any number of counterparts, and together with the attached
schedule contains all of the covenants and agreements between the parties with respect to the subject matter of this agreement.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
What are Cleaning By Stephanie's payment requirements?
Your initial cleaning visit will require a cash payment, then we'll accept cash, or check. Please have your payment ready when we arrive. If a check
is returned by the bank, the bank's check return fee will be added to the client's next invoice ($25.00) and, in some cases, CBS (Cleaning By
Stephanie) may require cash only for future appointments.
What does Stephanie supply?
Stephanie supplies all cleaning compounds, mops, pails, feather dusters, brushes, furniture polish, polishing rags and vacuum, when not available by