DELEGATION TO THE REPUBLIC OF MAURITIUS
Tender Cleaning services
1 / 6
CLEANING SERVICE CONTRACT
Technical Specifications and Terms & Conditions
I. DESCRIPTION OF THE PREMISES
The office of the Delegation of the European Union to the Republic of Mauritius located at 8
James Court, St. Denis Street, Port-Louis, Mauritius.
The office space on the 8
floor covers 1 363 m² including corridors, 34 offices, one conference room
(appreciatively 25 pax), 8 toilets, 1 kitchen, 1 lunch room, doors, 3 archives rooms, 2 storages, 1 security
area, 1 reception area, 1 lobby, 1 waiting area, 2 meeting areas.
The office space on the 1
floor covers 38m² and concerns only archives.
II. SCHEDULE OF THE TASKS AND STAFF ALLOCATION
All tasks referred to in Article 1.3. must be executed on working days when the Delegation of the
European Union to the Republic of Mauritius is open, within from 07:30 hours to 17:00 hours, from
Monday to Friday.
The office is closed on Saturday and Sunday, on public holidays of the Republic of Mauritius and on the
II.1. TASKS TO BE EXECUTED
II.1.1Tasks to be executed on a daily basis in the premises of the Delegation:
• Dusting and cleaning of all exposed surfaces such as lamps, pictures, skirting, window ledges,
pipe work, desks, bookcases, tables and cabinets.
• Cleaning and sweeping of floors and tiles
• Emptying waste baskets and removal of waste to the containers
• Collecting crockery and cutlery from offices and meeting rooms
• Washing dishes
• Cleaning of kitchens and dining area and their contents
• Cleaning, sweeping and disinfection of the toilets, washbasins, mirrors, ceramics and placing
toilet paper, paper towels, anti-bacterial soap and refreshers.
• Cleaning, sweeping and disinfection of the kitchen including sinks and cupboard surfaces.
• Cleaning and sweeping of the entrance outside lobby, entrance guard rooms and other open
• Washing of fabric hand towels
• Preparation of tea/coffee during meetings anytime in the day