RESIDENTIAL CERTIFICATE OF OCCUPANCY
A local building department may use the certificate of occupancy form provided by
the Building Codes Division or create their own by including all items on the list
1. Building permit number
2. Address of the structure
3. Name and address of the owner of the structure
4. Description of the work
5. Statement that the residence has been inspected and to which edition of
the Oregon Residential Specialty Code.
6. Name of the building official
7. Any special conditions of the building permit
8. License and contact information for the contractors listed or a
statement that this information is available at the building department.