Catering Contract Form - Virginia
Page 3 of 4
Menu and Guest Guarantees
13. The Caterer agrees to provide the menu items as specified in the Proposal.
14. The agreed deadline to make changes to the menu is 1 [one] month prior to the date of the event.
15. The agreed deadline to confirm the number of guests is 1 [one] month prior to the date of the event.
16. Matters relating to the agreed amount and use of the deposit are as follows:
A deposit of $100 is required to hold the date.
A deposit of 50% is required one month prior to the date of the event, with the balance to be paid
in full one week prior to the date of the event.
17. The agreed deadline for cancellation is no later than 60 [sixty] days prior to the date of the event.
If the cancellation is 60 days from date of event and any deposit has been made, a full refund of
the deposit amount will be made.
If the cancellation is less than 60 days from the date of the event, any deposit is forfeit. The
monies paid to hold the date are non-refundable.
18. The Caterer agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any
confidential information with respect to the business of the Customer, which the Caterer has obtained,
except as may be necessary or desirable to further the business interests of the Customer. The Caterer
further agrees that they will not disclose, divulge, reveal, report or use, for any purpose, any personal
information of the Customer, without the prior written consent of the Customer. This obligation will
survive indefinitely upon termination of this Agreement.
19. The Caterer will not voluntarily, or by operation of law, assign or otherwise transfer its obligations
under this Agreement without the prior written consent of the Customer.
20. It is expressly agreed that the Caterer is acting as an independent contractor and not as an employee
in providing the Services under this Agreement. The Caterer and the Customer acknowledge that this
Agreement does not create a partnership or joint venture between them, and is exclusively a contract for
Modification of Agreement
21. Any amendment or modification of this Agreement, or additional obligation assumed by either party
in connection with this Agreement, will only be binding if evidenced in writing signed by each party or
an authorized representative of each party.
Time of the Essence
22. Time is of the essence in this Agreement. No extension or variation of this Agreement will operate
as a waiver of this provision.
Catering Contract Form - Virginia PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
3 Page(s) | 1160 Views | 4 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 1734 Views | 6 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 4421 Views | 181 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 3370 Views | 68 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1584 Views | 21 Downloads