Articles of Incorporation Sample Template
This information is submitted to your authorized service provider for filing with the Registrar pursuant to the Business
Corporations Act and must conform to Section 1 of the Regulations made under the Act.
Item 1. Enter the proposed corporate name that complies with Sections 10 and 12 of the Business Corporations Act.
Item 2. Enter details of the:
• restrictions, and
attached to each class of shares, along with the other details required by paragraph 6(1) (b) of the Act.
All shares must:
• be without nominal or par value, and
• comply with Part 5 of the Act.
Item 3. If you want to restrict the right to transfer shares, give the restriction. If transfer will NOT be restricted, please enter
"NONE" on the form.
Item 4. Enter the following:
• the number of directors, or
• the minimum AND maximum number of directors that the corporation is allowed to have.
Item 5. If you want to restrict the business that the corporation may carry on:
• name the restrictions, and
• make clear whether the corporation is to be restricted TO carry on the business you have named or restricted
FROM carrying it on.
Item 6. Enter any rules or provisions that are:
• permitted by the Act or Regulations,
• to be set out in the corporation's by-laws, and
• to form part of the Articles.
If there are no other provisions, please enter "NONE" on the form.
Item 7. Enter the date on which the incorporators authorize the filing.
Each incorporator must provide:
• name of person authorizing
• his or her home address.
If the incorporator is a corporation, give the corporation's name and the address of its registered office, and
have a person authorized by the corporation enter his or her name and identification.
The Articles of Incorporation must
be filed with the following:
• Notice of Address
• Notice of Directors
• an Alberta Name Search Report (from the NUANS database), dated not more than 90 days from the date the
Articles of Incorporation are submitted to your authorized service provider.
Articles of Incorporation
BUSINESS CORPORATIONS ACT
Due to limited space, an appropriate attachment adhering to Section 1 of the Regulations is acceptable.
Articles of Incorporation Sample Template PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
2 Page(s) | 2841 Views | 13 Downloads
7 Page(s) | 2131 Views | 24 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1629 Views | 27 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1800 Views | 6 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 2082 Views | 27 Downloads