Apology Letter Template
1. Clear statement of what you have done and that you are taking responsibility
for your actions.
2. An explanation which may include:
• What was happening in your life at the time the incident happened?
• What were you doing immediately before the incident?
• Whether you were with other people at the time or alone and how that
impacted your decisions.
• What you were thinking at the time.
3. How do you think your actions have harmed the person or your community?
4. What have you done or propose to do to heal the harm?
5. What have you learned from this whole affair?
6. What commitment are you willing to make to ensure this does not happen
Your Name (Signed)
Please note this is a template for you to refer to, your answers should be
descriptive (Please no one sentence answers) and clear, written on a separate
piece of paper. This assignment will be accepted if: It is a page written (250 –
300 words typed); in essay form.
If you have any questions or need some assistance on how to properly complete
this, please contact me @336-3600. I am available to guide you through this