In re Doe –Final Decree of Divorce Page 3
1. All clothing, jewelry, and other personal effects in the possession of the husband
or subject to his sole control.
2. All sums of cash in the possession of the husband or subject to his sole control,
including funds on deposit, together with accrued but unpaid interest, in banks, savings
institutions, or other financial institutions, which accounts stand in the husband’s sole name or
from which the husband has the sole right to withdraw funds or which are subject to the
husband’s sole control including, but not limited to: Wells Fargo Account No. XXXXX/
3. All household furniture, furnishings, fixtures, goods, art objects, collectibles,
appliances, and equipment in the possession of the husband or subject to his sole control, save
and except those items distinctively awarded to Respondent as set forth below.
4. All sums, whether matured or unmatured, accrued or unaccrued, vested or
otherwise, together with all increases thereof, the proceeds therefrom, and any other rights
related to any profit-sharing plan, retirement plan, Keogh plan, pension plan, employee stock
option plan, 401(k) plan, employee savings plan, accrued unpaid bonuses, disability plan, or
other benefits existing by reason of the husband’s past, present, or future employment including,
but not limited to: Dunaway 401k Plan.
5. All individual retirement accounts, simplified employee pensions, annuities, and
variable annuity life insurance benefits in the husband’s name
6. All policies of life insurance (including cash values) insuring the husband’s life.
7. All brokerage accounts, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and securities registered in
the husband’s name, together with all dividends, splits, and other rights and privileges in
connection with them.