AFFIDAVIT OF HEIRSHIP
(Name of Deceased)
, of lawful age, residing at
_______________________________________________ , being first duly sworn, upon
oath deposes and says: That affiant was personally well acquainted with the above
named decedent, during his (or her) lifetime, having known him (or her) for
that affiant bears the following relationship to said decedent, to-wit:
Said decedent departed this life in
County, State of on or about
_______________________, 20 , being years old at the
date of his (or her) death.
Affiant further states that affiant was well acquainted with the family and close relatives of
the said decedent, and that the following statements and the answers to the following
questions are based upon the personal knowledge of affiant and are true and correct:
1. Did the decedent leave a will?
If so, has the will been admitted to
In what county? When?____________________
2. Has an administrator/executor been appointed for the estate of said decedent?_________.
If so, give name and address of administrator or executor_________________________
3. Give name and address of surviving widow or widower of decedent:
_________________________________________________________. If not living,
give date of death____________________.
4. If the decedent was married more than once, give name of former husband or wife and
state whether said former spouse is dead or divorced:__________________________
5. On the blank lines below, provide information requested for all children of decedent: