8th Grade Reading Book Report Template
POINT VALUE: 300
DUE DATE: FRIDAY, APRIL 6, 2012
Grade Reading Book Report Format
The required format is as follows:
1. Write a heading on the paper:
Class (Reading/Adv. Reading)
2. Write the title and author on the first two lines:
3. Write the report in three paragraphs. It is understood that each
paragraph will contain a topic sentence and at least four additional
* In the first paragraph briefly give the setting and summarize
the plot of the book.
* In the second paragraph tell whether or not the story kept you
involved, and why or why not. Be specific in your references to
characters, plot ideas, or writing style/language.
* In the third paragraph answer the question, “What did you
learn about people or life from this book?” Again, refer to
specific events and characters in the story to explain your
4. The report should be typed in 12 pt., Times New Roman font, and
correctly formatted according to the above directions.
***If you are unable to access a computer at home, you may neatly hand-
write your report following the instructions above on the pages which
8th Grade Reading Book Report Template PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
6 Page(s) | 1689 Views | 4 Downloads
13 Page(s) | 2706 Views | 4 Downloads
15 Page(s) | 3624 Views | 10 Downloads
11 Page(s) | 2731 Views | 5 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1650 Views | 5 Downloads